This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SendSweetness #CollectiveBias
I am so lucky to be able to work from home, but one thing that’s a little sad, is that I don’t get to enjoy the company of my co-workers and bosses on a regular basis. This Valentine’s Day, I wanted to take the time to show my co-workers how much I appreciate them – I stopped in at Walmart to get ingredients for strawberry chocolate danishes, made with crescent roll dough and M&M’s® Strawberry! While I was shopping, I found a gorgeous DOVE® Valentine’s Day tin and American Greetings® Valentine’s Day greeting cards that I thought would make the strawberry chocolate danishes even nicer! I love the American Greetings® Valentine’s Day greeting cards because, it’s always nice to hear how much you’re appreciated! The DOVE® Valentine’s Day tin pairs so perfectly with the strawberry chocolate danishes, I mean chocolate and chocolate together? It’s perfection.
Strawberry Chocolate Danishes
Premade crescent roll dough (I used the large variety)
88 M&M’s® Strawberry (I used 11 per crescent roll)
4 T Melted butter (I love salted butter, but you can use unsalted)
10 Strawberries pureed
Extra M&M’s® Strawberry for sprinkling
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate each triangle
- Add M&M’s® Strawberry to the widest area of the crescent roll triangles and roll once
- Add another row of M&M’s® Strawberry and roll once
- If you’re using small crescent rolls don’t add anymore M&M’s® Strawberry, if using large crescent rolls, add one more row of M&M’s® Strawberry and finish rolling your crescent roll
- Bake according to your crescent roll directions
- While your crescent rolls are baking, mix together butter and strawberries
- When your crescent rolls are finished baking, brush on strawberry butter
- Allow to cool
- Add strawberry jelly to a squeezy bottle and drizzle over crescent rolls
- Finally sprinkle crescent rolls with the extra M&M’s® Strawberry
- Serve the extra strawberry butter as a dipping sauce for the strawberry chocolate danishes
I am so excited to deliver the special goodies to everyone at work, and I think they’ll be excited too!
Head over here for more fantastic ideas to treat the special people in your life this Valentine’s Day!